Join Celebrate Fairfax in the first ever festival scavenger hunt on Saturday, June 12th from 12noon until 3pm at the Celebrate Fairfax! Festival. The hunt will involve all the different areas of the festival site, such as crafts, rides, etc. and will be a fun and exciting way to see the event! The 1st team with a completed and correct clue booklet turned into the final location will win a grand prize of $500. All other teams that finish by 3pm will be entered into a second chance raffle for $250. The reward presentation will take place on the Rock’N Blues Stage following the Carolina Liar show.
The first 50 teams to pre-register will be allowed compete. If all 50 team slots have not been filled prior to Saturday the 12th, then we will accept on-site registrations. Teams should include 5 people or less. The official start will take place at 12noon at the Government Center flagpole. Teams will receive a clue booklet that will be filled with clues to help the teams travel from one spot in the scavenger hunt to the next. At each stop teams will be required to stamp their booklet (each stamp is different) and some stops may require challenges to be completed in order to earn the stamp. NOTE: most challeneges will only allow for one person from a team to complete the challenge. The hunt will stay within the 25 acres of the festival grounds.
- There is a $1 entry fee per TEAM. The $1 will be used during the race. Cash ONLY please!
- We may use your name and likeness in our future promotion efforts.
- Members of the Celebrate Fairfax, Inc., its Board of Directors, staff, Volunteer Leadership Team, or individuals serving in a sponsor relationship capacity with the Celebrate Fairfax! Festival are strictly prohibited from entering into the competition.
- We will not tolerate any physical altercations or dangerous behavior that could result in injury to participants and non-participants.
1. Download and fill out the Scavenger Hunt form.
2. Return the completed form to 703-222-9784 or via email to Hayley.Mazzella@fairfaxaxcounty.gov.
For additional questions, please call Hayley at 703-324-5392.